Tuesday 29 July 2014

About Bloglovin'

Hey guys,

Today I thought that I would do something a little bit different and tell you a little bit about what Bloglovin' is. Some of you attentive people may have spotted the little blue button that appeared a couple of days ago on my blog. If you didn't spot it or you don't know what it is don't worry because I'm about to explain it all.




Bloglovin' is a place that let's you know when one of your favourite bloggers post something new. It allows you to follow any blog aswell as claim your own blog so people know it was written by you.

I recently made an account and claimed my blog. I have followed my friends blogs and bigger blogs I like. It's really good and all you need to register is an email you don't have to actually write a blog to join, but if you do it can be a great way to expand and grow your blog. You can view the web page or read posts on the app. I'm really enjoying using it and recommend that you create an account.

If your at all interested you can either click on the blue button underneath 'about me' that says how many followers I have via bloglovin' or you can head to http://www.bloglovin.com to create an account and get following your favourite blogs. Also don't forget you can download the app from the App Store just simply search bloglovin'.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment