Wednesday 9 July 2014

OOTD-Le Tour de France

Hallo everyone,

How are you all doing? Today I thought I would do an OOTD (outfit of the day). On Sunday the Tour de France came past my house so we had a little party with a few friends and family. For those of you who don't know what the Tour de France is it's a bike ride that teams compete in and every year it starts in a different country before finishing in France. This year it's come to England and it just so happened that the route took them down past my house. The preparation has been really exciting because everyday you woke up there was so something new to see. There has been yellow bikes, bunting, bicycle sculptures, flags and all sorts. I even made some bunting myself  which we put up outside our house.
Anyway here's what I wore and some other pictures from the day.


I wore black jeggings from PRIMARK, a pink camisole and light purple top. I painted my nails a lovely dark mint green colour and layered four bracelets. Two loom bands, a bracelet I got from a market on holiday and a purple hair tie. I wore a pair of teal frilly socks and my blue pumps.


The fruit shoot float in the parade.







That's it for today's post see you again soon.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment