Friday 25 July 2014

Haul-Summer Holidays

Hi There!

How are you all doing; I hope your all having a great summer. Today I thought I would do a small haul of the things I purchased today. So earlier today I went to meadowhall with some of my friends and we all bought some summery clothes. Even though I'm not going away this holiday I bought them because the weatepher gasps been so nice here in England today it was 28 degrees! Which I know might not sound that hot to some of you but to us, trust me it's hot. So anyway here's what I bought...

The first thing I bought was this really nice almost skater like Jersey dress from H&M. It's really simple but really comfy amd it's not thick which is good in this weather. It's black with little white flowers and dots all over it and it isn't too low in the back.


The next thing I bought was also from H&M and it's this navy blue sleeveless crêpe dress with white polka dots on it. The crêpe material of this dress isn't itchy and was surprisingly comfy. I like this dress because you can dress it up and dress it down so it's great for taking a look from day to night.
The final thing I bought from H&M was this simple black skater skirt. Again you can dress it up amd down depending on what you pair with it. 


Next I went to Boots and I bought two lipsalves. I've had the boots essentials lip balms before and I really like them because they moisturise your lips immediately. The pink one enhances your natural lip colour and the green smells of spearmint and hydrates your lips. 


Then when we were in Meadowhall we spotted a models own stand that looked really cool because it was shaped like a tipped over nail polish bottle and the staff were really friendly. Anyway from there I bought a gel topcoat which I have just used on my nails now and it feels a little bit different to a regular topcoat and is meant to last for two weeks. 


And finally I picked up an Impulse body spray in the scent very very pink and it's a really node refreshing smell and is lovely for the summer.

And that is all I bought from Meadowhall today have  a nice summer everyone.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment