Sunday 29 June 2014

Monthly Favourites-June 2014

Bonjour!

How are you all I hope your all doing great. I've only got two more weeks of school left before I break up for summer. Whoop! Whoop! #cantwait


Top: Black Lace Top- it's got a Peter Pan Collar and the back is see through so I often wear it with a Cami underneath which can add a pop of colour to my outfit.

Shoes: Black Decathlon Pumps-I like these as they are thin so aren't right and don't squish your feet. I sometimes wear them with invisible socks if it's cooler outside.

Bottoms: light wash denim shorts-I've had a chance to wear my shorts a few times this month as we've had some days of nice weather.

Jewellery: loom bands-I really like making them and you can use colours that match your outfit or compliment it and there are endless possibilities.

Wardrobe Essential: black leggings-there's nothing much to say about them other than there comfy, practical and look good. You can dress them up and down so you can wear them out to dinner or around the house.


Randoms
Food: Greek yoghurt and fruit-I have this after my cereal in the morning or as a dessert after tea
          Homemade Fruit ice Lollies-they're really yummy and refreshing and HEALTHY!!



Magazine: SHOUT-I've read this for nearly a year now and I really loved this months edition
Music:  Budapest by George Ezra
            Ghost by Ella Henderson
            Sing by Ed Sheeran
            Stay with me by Sam Smith

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment