Sunday 22 June 2014

DIY-Loom Band Bracelets

Guten Tag,

Heya everyone, today I'm doing something a little different to my other posts so let me know if you like it or not in the comments.

So this is my first DIY and I thought I would show you how to make a simple single loom band bracelet. There are lots of different styles you can make but this is the easiest one to make.

So here's what you'll need to make the bracelet.








Now we've got everything we need let's get started!


Step 1.

Place your first band over two prongs of your loom or two fingers and put and 's' clip in the middle and then place your next band on top

Step 2.

                                      
Get one side of the white band with your hook and let go
Then get the other side and let go

Step 3.

   

Place your next band over the two prongs

Then do the same as last time hook and drop 
Then repeat until it gets to the size of your wrist then stop

Step 4.

                                      

Hook the band that is left on the prongs onto the hook and attach to the 's' clip


Ta-dah! You have made a single loom bracelet


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment