Monday 9 November 2015

5 reasons to look forward to Christmas


Hey everyone,
I thought that today I would get back onto the Christmas topic today and share with you reasons why I think that everybody should  be getting really excited for Christmas.

  1. Friends and Family-at Christmas it is a time to celebrate with all of your loved ones who you may not see on a regular basis throughout the year
  2. Presents-now who doesn't love giving and receiving presents (I'm going to be posting some posts on Christmas gifts so look forward to them if you're stuck for what to buy someone for Christmas)
  3. Christmas Dinner-what always makes Christmas day for me is the lunch nothing beats a good Christmas dinner with your friends and family
  4. Sales-Christmas brings with it the sales, so you can finally buy that jacket that you've been saving up for 
  5. New Year-after all of you're boxing day sales shopping is done you can look forward to the new year, where you reflect on the year that has past and then look forward to starting afresh and with a new approach to the new year
That's all for today guys but i will be posing a lot more Christmas themed posts very soon,
Charlotte x

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark
    shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete