Sunday 1 November 2015

Happy (Late) Halloween!!

Hey guys,
I hope you all had a great Halloween yesterday weather you sat at home and watched horror movies or went out trick or treating.
I'm so sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday but I had a very busy day yesterday and I thought I would just tell you all about what I have done and then since it's now November we can truly start getting ready for Christmas!

So yesterday I went with my five best friends to Alton Towers for Scarefest and for those of you who aren't from England and don't know what it is, Alton Towers is a big theme park and every Halloween they have Scarefest which is a big Halloween event that runs for most of October where everyone goes dressed up and there are lots of actors hired to go around scaring people and they also have Scare Mazes where there are loads of actors that are dressed as zombies and other Halloween creatures and they jump out and scare you in live action performances. It was so fun but we only managed to go in the first one as most of us were very scared in that one which was meant to be the easiest. We all had such good fun and we got there just after it opened and didn't leave till the park was closing so we had a really long time there. We went on Air, The Blade and Sonic Spinball and Dual multiple times; as well as spending a lot of time and money on the arcades.


I would definetly recommend going to Alton Towers on Scarefest next year it was so much fun and now that Halloween is over it's time to start thinking about Christmas and I've got loads of great posts planned for then.
Any ways that's it for today let me know what you did for Halloween in the comments and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another post,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment