Monday 26 October 2015

My Instagram Stories #1

Hey Everyone,
For today's blogpost I thought I would talk about my favourite social media, Instagram.
I thought that for today's blogpost I would share with you a bit more about me. So the other day as you may already know from my recent post, Favourite Bloggers, I recently looked back through my Instagram and I was thinking that I would share some of the stories behind my most favourite posts.
This photo I recently posted as it was a year ago today actually that I went to New York and visited my Grandma and Grandad with my family. I had such a great time on this trip, we spent four days in Manhattan and went to the top of the empire state building, visited the statue of liberty and of course we went shopping on 5th Avenue.
I wrote a couple of posts about my trip so if you want to read them click here.

This photo I actually took the other day outside my school as I thought that the colour of the leaves on the tree was so beautiful.
I have to say one of my favourite colours is definitely the colours of autumn!! I love it when all the leaves of the trees change colour and fall to the ground.

Now this photo I took when I was waiting for my parents to get in the car; it is actually a picture of the raindrops on the skylight in my mum's car. I can't remember now where we were going to but I just thought they looked so cool on the roof.

This is one of the photos I took while I was on holiday in Norfolk. We went with my friends family and on the Thursday while we were on holiday it was my friend Jenny's Mum Michelle's birthday so went went to see The End of the Pier Show on Cromer Pier. This is a photo I took of the pier after the show.

This is another one of the photos I took on holiday in Norfolk when we went to a garden and there was a maze there that we went in but me and Jenny did actually cheat and exit the maze at the entrance and run round it and pretended we were the first to exit!! 

This is a picture of Saltburn Beach where I went before the holiday with my family we had a lovely day as there was also a food market on which we looked through, well I say looked it was more like ate our way through!

This photo I took at the beginning of the summer holidays when I went with my auntie to the retired greyhound trust. It's a charity that takes in retired and abandoned greyhounds and try's to re-home them, and all of the dogs in the kennels need walking so they welcome volunteers to walk them in the mornings. I am actually volunteering there for six months for the volunteering part of my DofE (Duke of Edinburgh Award).

Back in March you may remember that there was an Eclipse and we all got to go outside and see it and this is a photo I took of it. Of course you couldn't look straight at it so this is looking at it in the reflection of a window.

This photo brings back lots of happy memories from last year. Me and a group of my school friends ran the Race for Life to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. the day of the run was actually one of my best friends, Clari's birthday and so we went to Nandos for a meal after the run to celebrate her birthday and we all had a really great time.

The final picture I want to share with you is of the pendulum on the clock at harry potter world. I would definitely recommend harry potter world to you; it was a really great day out and it was so fascinating to find out and see behind the scenes of the movies and all of the sets and costumes from the movies. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I might do another one again soon. If you want to follow me on any social media then click here to find out how.
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment