Saturday 17 October 2015

Favourite Bloggers | Fall 2015


Hiya guys,

So it's just going to be a little, short post today on some of my favourite blogger and blogs that I have really been enjoying reading lately as well as some of my old and all time favourites. 
Also just before we get started I was looking back through my old Instagram photos and found this of the best white hot chocolate I have ever had and it has made me really want one but I cant have one right now so I thought I would just put it as the photo for today's post. Anyway now you know the story behind the photo lets get on with the post...

The first blog I want to talk about is DizzyBrunette3 I have been really loving reading her posts also her blog layout is super cute!! I would definitely recommend you give her blog a read.
A Girl, Obsessed- I love how organised and chic her blog looks and I always enjoy her posts which are always full of great content.
The blog Career Girl Daily is one of the blogs that I am most envious of it is such a simple design but is packed full of awesome content and helpful tips and tricks!
A Beautiful Mess- now I feel like whenever I do a blogpost like this I mention them but I can't help it I just absolutely adore there blog and are always writing fun and original posts.
The final blog that I have been loving recently is by Louise Pendleton who's blog, A Sprinkle of Glitter, is something that I always enjoy reading but I actually wanted to put her in this post to mention about her YouTube channel and if you follow Louise on any social media you'll probably already know that she has died her hair pink for Cancer Awareness and has a just giving page where you can donate to cancer research. I just thought that it was a really good cause and she explains all about it in this blogpost and video.

That's all for today's post I hope you liked it and check out all of there blogs. See you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment