Saturday 2 April 2016

Sorry...


Hey everyone,
So as you may have noticed I've not posted anything over the past couple of weeks as I've been on holiday. While I away in Florida I wasn't able to get WiFi when I was in the villa that we were staying in which meant that I was only able to go on the internet for a little bit when I was at the parks and out for tea etc. which were times that I was doing stuff so I didn't have much time to write and post.

To make up for it I will be posting on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday next week which I hope makes it up to you guys. I would write a full on post today but I am super jet lagged from all the travelling and didn't he back till early yesterday morning and the clocks went forward and hour here in England while I was away which is not very helpful at all! Therefore I feel like the post would not be up to my usual standard so I don't really want to post something today that won't very good. 

I hope that this is okay with you all and that you've all had or are having a lovely Easter,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment