Wednesday 20 August 2014

Who I'm Loving-My Top 5 Blogs

Hiya,

Today I thought I'd let you know a bit more about me by letting you know which blogs I've been reading and loving recently. 


1. A Beautiful Mess - a beautiful mess is a blog written by Elsie and Emma two very creative women and blog about a lot of thing from fashion to crafts to photography to recipes there really is something for everyone so if weather your a makeup enthusiast or a food lover your sure to love their blog. Oh, and they also have their own app! Which I use all the time to put words onto my pictures.


2. Zoella - I'm sure most of you have probably heard of Zoella. She's a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger. I love her blog it's so cute and she in the middle of writing a book which I

am really excited to get later on this year when it is published. She is also currently running a competition for her fans to post pictures on Instagram and some of them will be featured on the front of her book(there's more info in her latest post girl online| a competition)

3. Niomi Smart - Niomi has recently changed up the look of her blog and had a new design done for her by Pursuit of Felicity Designs although I did like the old design, I love the new one. She recently moved to a flat in Brighton with her boyfriend Marcus and I love her post 'through the key hole'. She blogs about style, lifestyle and food (so I don't suggest looking at the food posts if your really hungry beacause they all look so good!)



4. Al and Becs - I briefly mentioned my this blog in my last post. It's written by two of my best friends; they only started it in July but it's already amazing. Alice posts on Mondays and Becky posts on Thursdays and occasionally they do a joint post at the weekend. Their most recent posts have been yummy looking breakfast muffins and a breakfast smoothie.



5. Brunette Wavez - brunette Wavez is written by Karolina she blogs mainly about fashion and beauty. Her posts are origanal and I just love her blog. You should all definetly go and check her blog out.



I hope you liked today's post and go and check all of the blogs out. 

See you next time,

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment