Sunday 10 August 2014

Review-HyperGel Gel Effect Polish

Hello Everybody,

Today I thought I would do a review for you on something you may have heard me mention quite a few times throughout my past few posts and I thought I would do a review to let you know a little bit more about it. I wanted to do a review on this the other week but I wanted to wait and see if it actually lasted and how well it worked; any way here's the review.


Item: Models Own HyperGel-Gel Effect Polish

Price: Well it's actual price is £8.00 but if you bought another polish as well then it was only £5.00 so me and my friend Alice paid together 
(Alice also writes a blog with my other friend Becky which you should all go and check out, click here to view it)
Where the items from: Models Own pop up store in Meadowhall (which by the way looks really cool because it's shaped like a nail polish bottle tipped over with pink nail polish pouring out of it!)
Quality: it's really good quality, nice packaging and value for money
Stars: 5 Stars
Picture: 

Overall thoughts: definitely a great buy, it extends the life of your nail polish and I've had it on my nails for over two weeks and it's only just starting to chip. You don't need any extra things you just paint your nails how you normally would and then just apply this instead of your usual topcoat.


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment