Tuesday 26 August 2014

Designer Duplicate-Michael Kor's Bag

Hiya Guys,

So today i thought I would do a post about my new bag. Although it has taken me about a month to buy it! Not because I needed to save for it or wait for it to come back in stock but because the bag I bought isn't the one I wanted (bare with me and I'll explain, sorry if this turns into a novel called the story of buying my bag by Charlotte Wainwright!) 

So here goes I saw the bag in a video on YouTube, it was the Michael Kors Selma Leather Large Tote Bag which as you can imagine is way, way out of my budget that I'd set myself which was £50 so I set about trying to find one similar but me being me I was very picky they were to slouchy too stiff too big too small not enough pockets the wings were too big they were too small and I'd exhausted the google search bar. I just couldn't find one similar anywhere that was until I was about to give up. I thought to myself I should just give up there clearly isn't any and then I came across accessorise's page and I saw it, the one, the bag I'd been looking for; there on the web page I spotted it the Melissa Winged Handheld Bag. So I went up to my mums office (she works from home) and I showed it her and she said I could get it but since I don't own a credit card I had to wait till I next went shopping but by chance my friends Alice and Clari texted me to see if I wanted to go to town on Friday and here it is that this rather long wined story concludes I finally got the bag and the month of looking seemed worth it I love the bag I got and I'm glad that I don't just give up straight away or I would never have found it. 
And so the moral of the story is don't give up if something seems out of reach (too expensive) you can always find a way to bring it into your reach (within your budget!)
And now not so short story over here are some pictures of my bag.

Let me know if you'd like to see 'what's in my bag' and comment any other post suggestions you have.


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment