Saturday 12 March 2016

What to Pack | Clothes

Hello everybody,
I'm sorry for not posting on Wednesday I've just been super busy and was out till late on Wednesday night watching my schools play that some of my friends were in. But on to today, since I'm going on holiday on Saturday I thought that I'd share with you my packing lists; and today I thought that I'd do my clothes packing list, all the shoes and clothes I take with me on holiday.


So first thing is underwear now it's pretty standard but I always take two extra pairs of underwear with me just in case; and I tend to take a mixture of invisible and ankle socks. For pyjamas I don't take that many I just tend to take a pair per week that I'm on holiday for but I always take a couple of options so some long bottoms and pyjama shorts because you never know what the temperature is going to be like in you're accommodation. If I'm staying somewhere where there is a pool or I might be going to the beach then I will take a swimming costume or bikini depending on where it is. I'm going to be taking 3 different costumes to Florida as we have a pool where were staying and we're going to water parks as well.
When it comes to tops I tend to take one for each day with a mixture of different styles depending on what the weather is forecast to be like and I also take a couple of more dressy ones two so I can make outfits work for both the day and the night. I take bottoms for about half the number of days I'm staying for and again I take a mix of casual and dressy and trousers and skirts depending on things like weather and what I'm planning on doing. I then also often take a dressy dress and if I'm going somewhere warm then I'll also take a few summer dresses too.
In terms of jackets it really depends on where I'm going if I'm going somewhere cold then I'll have a lot of cardigans and a coat but if the place I'm going id warm then I'll just take a couple of light jackets with me for if it gets cold in the evening. For shoes it really depends on where I'm going so for Florida I'm taking sandals, decathlon pumps, flip-flops and my trainers which I always take with me wherever I go as they are so comfy and also are good for travelling in.  Another thing I always take is a sports outfit which may seem slightly odd but I always like to take a sports bra, running leggings and a workout top for in case there is a gym or we decide to do something really active.

I hope you liked today's post if you did let me know and I'll do a what to pack for toiletries, see you on Wednesday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment