Saturday 5 March 2016

My Favourite Posts

Hello everyone,
The weather this week were I live has been so odd so I thought I'd use a photo from spring last year in the hope that spring turns up soon here. It was turning nice at the beginning of the week and was starting to look like spring and then it started getting a bit colder as the week went on; then on Friday it snowed! Now I definitely wasn't expecting it to snow although lookily it didn't settle very much on the roads and today has been horrible as it kept hailing! what's the weather been like near you lately? 
Right now on to the actual post; a fun little fact is that this is actually the 100th post I've published! and I thought that since this is my 100th post I would look back on some of my favourites posts that I've written and share them with you, then you can look back with me. Also leave me any post suggestions in the comments.

OOTD-Le Tour de France
Bags-What's in my Beach Bag
Haul-Summer Holidays
DIY Pencil Case-Back to School Week
Guide to Buying Winter Coats
New York Haul
Things that are Big Right Now!
Healthy Motivation
An Afternoon Adventure | 30.3.15
DIY Marble Bowl
A Wonderful Wedding
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe
What's in My Bag | Winter 2016
3 Ingredient Microwave Fudge
Sweet Potato Fries

That's all for today and leave a comment down below letting me know when you found my blog whether it was today or a year ago also if you have a blog leave me the link and I'll be sure to check it out, see you on Wednesday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment