Monday 2 March 2015

A Month of Memories

Heya,

So I thought I'd do a different kind of post, a month of memories. 
One of my favourite things to do lately is take photos especially when the sun's out; so I'll do either this post or a monthly favourites or both  at the end of each month so you can see what I've been up to and what I've been loving over the last month. anyway lets get on to today's post.


1. The first photo me and my friends took on the way to my friend Emily's party when we were waiting for the tram
2. This was also taken at Emily's party when we got to the ice hockey match
3. This one was taken when I woke up and was on my way down to get breakfast I opened up the blinds and thought the sky looked pretty so obviously I took a photo of it!
4. Photo four was taken in my brothers school play ground while I was waiting for him
5. This photo was taken before my brothers school play started

6. These were photos I took at my grandmas house while I was waiting for my laptop to start up so I could write my last post
7. I took this during the half term holiday while I was outside in my garden
8. Now I can't actually remember when or where I took this photo but I thought it looked quite good
9. I took these two photos at a pub, the sportsman when I was there with my mum
10. This photo was taken in half term, I was just sat in my living room watching TV and the sun was shining into the room in a really pretty way so of course I photographed it
11. I went to pottering around (a paint-a-pot shop) with my mum and friend, Julia
12. This is outside the royal armouries museum with my family at the end of half term 
13. I took this when I went on a Starbucks date with my mum

I hope you liked seeing a bit more about me and what I got up too,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment