Monday 30 March 2015

An Afternoon Adventure | 30.3.15

Heya Everybody,
I'm currently on my Easter holiday or spring break if you're American and naturally I didn't get up till around lunch time so me and my family decided to go out and get some lunch and go on a little adventure.


We set off on our little adventure and ended up in Bakewell. Bakewell has to be one of my favourite places to go in England; it's out in the countryside and has a lot of cute little independent shops, it was also market day today so we had a quick look round there first but we didn't get anything there.

Okay so when we arrived it was like gone one and we were all hungry at this point so we went to one of our favourite little cafe' in Bakewell, Lime, we go here whenever we go to Bakewell as they do this best pannis.



And me being me I ordered a hot chocolate and a panni. I just kept it simple with a plain cheese one and then I had a cheeky little Easter bun!

this is one of the shops I mentioned; it's called I bought a couple of things from there. I got two metal letters a C and a J the C is for me and the J is for my younger cousin Jaime as part of her little Easter gift. 

As we were walking back to the car we spotted a bridge with lots of locks on it was a bridge of love locks over looking the river and I also discovered my obsession with taking photos of walls!

Wall number 1...

...number 2 ft. my family walking in the distance...

...wall 3...

...and wall number 4, on the way home we stopped off at a couple of lay-bys to take photo's of the view. 


Me and my dad spotted this little house all by itself in the middle of nowhere.


I hope you enjoyed today's slightly different post let me know if you'd like to see more like this and I'm off to Northumberland tomorrow so prepare yourself for a lot more photos!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment