Monday 1 September 2014

School Supplies Haul-Back to school week

Heya, 

So this week I thought I would write a back-to-school post everyday since I go back to school on Wednesday and lots of other schools in England go back at sometime this week. 

So for today's post I thought I would do a haul only it's slightly different as it's a school supply haul. And yes I know it's not particularly to do with fashion but I like to buy colourful and stylish supplies so I thought I'd show you what I got for school and tell you where it's from. So without any further-a-do lets get into it. 

Pencil case-£1.99 from The Works
This pencil case is actually a bit brighter in real life and it's really nice. It hold plenty of pens, pencils, rulers etc. and I plan to do a bit of DIY on this to make it a bit more interesting you'll have to keep checking back this week to see what I do.
Ruler- from WHSmiths 
I can't remember the price for this and I have lost the receipt (typical me!) but it's really good I got the 15cm one beacus wits not often the I need a 30cm ruler and if I do I can just move the ruler along after I've drawn the first 15cm; and this one fits in my pencil case perfectly.

Sharpener and Rubber- from WHSmiths 
I don't know the exact price for this either but it wasn't expensive. I really like this because it had a cap on the rubber so it doesn't get all dirty in my pencil case and you don't have to go to the bin to use the sharpener either. Oh and it's also blue which is my favourite colour which is an extra bonus!
Colourful Pens- £4.65 from Ruddoks of Lincoln
I'm one of those people who learns better using colour. It just really helps me take in what written down when it's colour co-ordinated also it helps me keep on reading cause let's face it black and white just get boring after a while. I'm also pretty sure there's a name for that sort of learner but I can't remember what it is! Anyway I'm getting way of the point which is these are really good pens and they write really nicely. They're by the brand Staedtler.
Highlighters-£2.00 from Asda
The colour of these highlighters are really good to say they're Asda's own brand. The pack actually came with 12 highlighters, two of each colour; which I really like because then I can just keep the other six on my little desk area for when I highlighting notes at home.
Water Bottle-£1.50 from Asda
This is the baby to the mummy bottle I already own. I bought this one because the other one doesn't fit on my lunch bag and this little baby one does. The water bottle lasts a long time, the colour doesn't fade and they don't leak I really recommend this water bottle it's by the brand Sistema.
Shoes-£10.00 from Shoe Zone
I thought I would end with something to do with fashion; these are my new school shoes they are comfy and stylish at the same time, I really like the look of these on with the fabric like detail at the front.

That's everything I bought for back to school come back tomorrow for another back to school post.
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment