Monday 28 December 2015

Goodbye 2015

Hey Guys, 
so this is the last post I will be posting in 2015 which seems so strange to type because it seems only yesterday that it was the start of 2015 and now it's nearly time to say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016 which for most people a new year, means a new you but in order to become a new and better improved version of yourself you have to reflect on what you did in the year just passed both good and bad so before the new year starts just look back on this year at everything that's happened, the things you've done and the people you've met and if you've fallen out with someone this year then talk to them and try and figure out the problem and solve it and if you can't or they don't want to sort it out then maybe they should be a memory that you leave in 2015 because the person you are is defined by the people you surround yourself with. 
Anyway enough of the motivational speech; so I was thinking about everything that happened this year and realised they're are a lot of things and people that I am so grateful for and so I thought that as my final post of 2015 I would share some of my favourite experiences and things from the year with you.

I thought that I would start off my favourites with my favourite people both on and off the internet; but I'm going to start off with people on the internet. Now like most people I've become a bit obsessed with YouTube and a few of my favourite YouTubers from this year are Joe Sugg, Aspyn and Parker, Ingrid Nilsen, and the final two are Pippa Crossland and Alice Buchanan which might be a bit bias because they are two of my best friends but I really do love both of their channels. As well as watching YouTube I also love reading other blogs and my favourites this year are Career Girl Daily, Poppy Deyes, Brunette Wavez, A Girl, Obsessed and A Beautiful Mess.
Now to off the internet I love my family and they are always there for me but I've also had such a good year with 5 of my closest friends, Alice, Becky, Clari, Meg and Pippa, who have been there for me throughout the year through the ups and downs and I can't wait for all the fun we'll have next year and when we all go to Rome together next October.
My second favourites I want to share with you are my fashion ones, My favourite shop would have to be H&M but the shop with my favourite designs has to be Ted Baker I don't think I've seen a single design in any of their collections that I don't like and I especially like all of the rose gold accents. My staple piece of this year though has got to be my black jeggings, I was never really much of a jeans fan but jeggings really changed my opinion on jeans in general but not the ones that are leggings with denim patterns printed onto them but the softer denim jeans which are so much comfier and can make any outfit look more put together.
My next favourites are my favourite beauty related products that I've found this year. I'm gonna start off with my favourite moisturiser that I talked about a little while ago and that's the Benefit B.Right! Triple Performing Moisturiser, I think that my favourite scent of the year has to be the PINK Fresh&Clean Body Mist. My Favourite nail polish has to be Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Runway Red-y.
I thought I would include my favourite TV shows because I have found a few new ones this year The Late Late Show and The Ellen Show are in them although since I'm in the UK I can't watch them properly but instead on YouTube. I also really love Modern Family and Glee; since we recently got Now TV I've been binge watching both of them over Christmas. I've also always been a huge sucker for soap operas and EastEnders has been my favourite this year.
Now onto a few random favourites my favourite magazine as always has to be; and my final favourite has to be my camera which is Nikon 1 J2. I have used it so much this year and has helped me a lot with my blog.

I hope you all liked this post and I'm wishing you all the best for 2016 and let me know a few of your favourites from this year in the comments, see you again in 2016,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment