Monday 1 February 2016

What's in My Bag | Winter 2016





Hello everyone,
so as you can tell by the title I am going to be doing a what's in my bag post today because I actually haven't done one before and I thought since I like being nosy and seeing what people keep in their bags so here is what I keep in mine.
So let's start off with my bag it is actually from surprise surprise PRIMARK! I can't actually remember how much it was because I got it a while ago but I'm sure it wasn't more than £10. I really like this bag because it's the perfect size; it's not massive so I cram loads of stuff in to fill the space but it's not too small either so you can fit all of you're actual essentials in.
Inside my bag I have another little one thats from Ted Baker, it was actually part of my secret Santa present from one of my best friends. I like having this in my bag to put all of my small essentials in because then I can also transfer it quickly into a different bag.

So in the bag I have a few beauty things, I've got a deodorant, hand sanitizer and lip balm which are all just super handy and useful to have in your bag. Then I have a few hair bobbles and grips because you never know when you or a friend are going to need them and I have a pack of gum as well. I also have a couple of plasters because otherwise you never have one when you want one. The last thing I have in my little bag is my headphones which are held neatly in two butterfly clips that have like a bobble connecting them I don't know where I got it from but using just one butterfly clip works just as well. 

In my bag I also have my purse, phone and an umbrella because lets face it if you live in England you need an umbrella all year round! My purse was actually a Christmas present from my friend's mum who kindly bought me a Jack Wills purse. (also little side note please excuse the ridiculous amount of air bubbles on my phone screen I need to get a new protector) I also usually have a pack of tissues and a pen in my bag but for some reason they weren't in my bag when I was taking photos of everything in my bag!

Okay so that is everything that is in my bag let me know the one thing you always have to have in your bag in the comments and I'll see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment