Monday 15 February 2016

A Few of My Favourite Things | February 2016

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a good valentines day yesterday weather you spent it with your partner or friends or if you just stayed at home and binge watch a show! Today I thought that I would go on the theme of love and share with you some of the things that I'm loving at the moment. 


The first things I want to talk about are nail polishes; so for my birthday my friends got me some Ciate nail polishes which I absolutely love. I have pillow fight which is a really pretty lilac which is my favourite, mistress which is a nice bright red and ditch the heels which is a really nice teal colour. I also got three glitter polishes; I got a gold glitter called carousel, a dark midnight blue glitter called london baby and finally a nice snow white one called snow globe which I'm pretty sure will become one of my favourite winter polishes. I really love all of the different colours and the application of the nail polish is really nice as well as the brushes spread out when on the nail but not too much so you lose control over the brush.

I've been really liking listening to music this past month and my favourite songs have been PILLOWTALK by ZAYN, All My Friends by Snakehips ft. Tinashe and Chance the Rapper but my absolute favourite has to be Seven Years by Lukas Graham, it also has a really nice lyric video which is full of picture of him in the past (click here to see it)

One of my favourite TV programmes at the moment has been EastEnders I have been super hooked to it since I've been off the past week for half term. I also watched a couple of movies over half term which I would definitely recommend; I watched First Daughter which is about a presidents daughter who wants to live a normal life at college. The other film I watched was Notting Hill which was all about a celebrity who falls in love with a normal man and has the press following her everywhere so if you're feeling a bot down after valentines day and feeling like all you want to do is eat ice cream and watch a movie these films are really good and I definitely recommend them.

A little random favourite I want to throw in is washi tape. I got a rainbow set of washi tape as part of my birthday present from my parents and I've been really loving using it to personalise and decorate things like my folders and stuff for school.
My favourite social media lately has got to be Instagram; I've done two posts on my Instagram and you can click here to see them if you've not already.

The final thing I've been loving is sweet potato fries which is a bit of a random favourite but I have really been enjoying them. They are also super easy to make and I will be posting the quick and easy recipe on Saturday so luck forward to that,
see you then,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment