Monday 29 February 2016

A Little Update...


Hello everyone,
so I just want to start off by saying sorry for not uploading this past week; I have just been super busy I had exams, parents evening and then my whole art project is due in on Tuesday so I've had a lot to do. As well as that I've been a bit behind on writing my posts and taking photos as I usually have some stored in drafts so then if I do have a busy week all I need to do is upload them which is a good life hack; if you're a blogger or a youtuber, try and have blogposts or videos stored on you're laptop so you can still upload and post if you have a busy week. Also let me know in the comments if you have a blog or YouTube channel and I'll be sure to check it out. As well as that I would also love to see any suggestions you have for blogposts.
Okay so I've also decided to change my posting schedule; so I will still be posting on Saturday but instead of posting every week on Monday I'll be posting on Wednesday and then just occasionally on Monday too if I've got a lot of things I want to post and share with you guys.
And I'm going to Florida for two weeks at Easter so look forward to lots of fun and exciting travel posts and of course a haul when I get back!

Right so that is all for today but I will be back posting on Wednesday so I'll see you then,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment