Monday 8 February 2016

3 Ingredient Microwave Fudge

 
Hey Guys,
so my mum told me about this recipe she heard about for microwave fudge that only needs 3 ingredients and only takes 90 seconds to make and I thought that I would share the recipe with you today.

You will need:
500g of Chocolate
397g Can of Condensed Milk
30g of Butter

What you need to do:


First of all you need to put all of the ingredients in a plastic microwave safe bowl; then you can set that to one side for a minute and get a baking tray and line it with parchment paper to put the fudge in.
After you have done that you can properly start on the fudge; what you want to do is place the bowl containing the ingredients in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring the mixture in between each 30 seconds but you don't want you're fudge to be in the microwave for more than 90 seconds in total. I put mine in for two lots of 30 seconds and then for just 15 seconds more.
Once all the ingredients are melted and combined together you need to pour all of the mixture onto the baking tray you lined earlier; depending on how big your baking tray is you may need another tray to fit it all on. You want to spread all of your mixture out across the tray so that it's smooth as you can and then place it in the fridge to set.
After about 2 hours it should be set enough for you to cut into pieces and enjoy. Just a little tip the fudge I spread thinner was a lot easier to cut and take the fudge off the parchment paper.

I just used milk chocolate for my fudge but you can use any type of chocolate you like or a mix of different types of chocolate! You could also add in things like nuts or smarties all you'd need to do is once your mixture has been in the microwave mix whatever you like in and then just spread it on a baking tray and put it in the fridge. I f you didn't want it all mixed in then you could put pieces of nuts or sweets on top once you've spread the fudge out.

I hope you liked today's post and let me know if you try out the recipe, I have also updated my pinterest page so all of my blogposts are now pinned to my page including this one so you can click here to got to my board, I'll see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment