Saturday 13 February 2016

Review-Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion

Hey Guys,
so I thought that today I would do a review of a product that you've probably seen me mention to you quite a few times but I wanted to do a full review so I can properly rave about it to you so here we go...

The Triple Performing Facial Emulsion from benefit does as it say three things it helps to protect, comfort and hydrate your skin all in one and it also has SPF 15 PA ++ which is good too as no matter where you live the sun is always out even when it's raining or snowing and your skin needs protecting from it. I feel like putting on sun cream can be a chore and often we forget it because you think of it's winter and it's not that warm out so you don't need it but the sun's rays are always there and they can be very harmful to your skin; now I'm not saying coat yourself in  strong sun cream everyday but having products that you use regularly anyway with SPF in them doesn't hurt and helps you out a lot, so the moral of that long winded story is try and use moisturisers with SPF in them.
The moisturiser is also oil free which is perfect for my skin as I have combination skin that  normally fall under the normal/dry category in cosmetics and with it being oil free it doesn't feel greasy but it still really hydrates my skin. I really like how thin the consistency of the moisturiser is as well because it doesn't feel like you are smothering your face with moisturiser, it's  light and refreshing but you can still feel it working on your face and hydrating it.
Now the less serious stuff can we all just take a minute to look at and appreciate the packaging of the product because I think it is really nice I've had this for a while now but I still haven't chucked out the box it came in because I really like it.
The bottle that the actual moisturiser is in I'm pretty sure is glass and then there is a plastic pump on top where you can dispense the moisturiser; I usually use 3-4 pumps everyday depending on how dry my skin is feeling but you don't actually need that much of the moisturiser because I find that a little bit goes a long way. The bottle has a really nice lid as well which has a cork effect like covering to the plastic of it which just adds another cute little touch. The whole packaging together reminds me of the sea it kind of has quite a nautical theme to it with the greens and the beige.
The cost of the moisturiser if you buy it direct from Benefit is £23.50 but I have seen it for £18.00 before but if you want it but don't want to spend that much then keep your eye out for price reductions and offers like 20% off on beauty websites like look fantastic and feel unique place like that are really good if you are wanting beauty items for less so I definitely recommend checking them out.

I can't count the amount of times I wrote the word moisturiser in that but I hope you liked todays post let me know any posts you would like me to write in the comments and I'll see you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment