Saturday 2 January 2016

How to Start off 2016 on the Right Foot

Hello everybody and happy new year!
I can't believe that we're in 2016 already! I thought that as my first post of this year I would write about some things that you should try to do to help you to get off to a good start this year.
So the first thing is actually something that was one of my resolutions last year which I actually kept  which was to stay hydrated and drink more but not just anything but water and try to cut out fizzy drinks I'm not saying don't ever drink them but just try and drink them less and opt for something else. Drinking more water and staying hydrated also will help you to stop feeling as hungry and snacking in between meals. But if you are feeling really hungry between meals then try to snack on something healthy like carrot sticks or an apple instead of reaching straight for a chocolate bar.
As well as eating well and making your insides feel good you need to make your outsides feel good too so treat yourself to a spa night once in a while; run a bath a pop in a bath bomb or bubble bath, find a film or a show you want to watch and sit your laptop on something in the bathroom, put on a face mask and then get in the bath and have a nice relaxing evening. 
Another thing you can do is make your room, apartment or house feel more cosy and welcoming so things like candles and plants can really help a place feel more relaxing and homely and don't worry if you always kill plants get cacti or succulents because they're really easy to look after and they are also really tumblr so you could take some really cute pictures of them. 
Also display pictures of things you love, you and your friends together or little inspirational quote you like; another one of my resolutions this year is to take more photographs although it doesn't really go with my resolution to not use my phone as much I think it's important to have things to look at to remind you of fun things you did and saw but just try to not constantly try and take a perfect picture because you don't have to share every single thing your doing with people online you can just take silly and embarrassing photos with your friends and keep them between you and them. 

I hope that this post helped you and let me know what your resolutions for this year are, see you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment