Saturday 23 January 2016

My 4 Favourite Scents

Hey guys,
so today I thought that I would share with you my favourite scents of the moment; I'm currently really liking quite strong but kinda fruity/spring like scents because then I just forget that it's really cold outside and look forward to spring and then summer! Also I'm
more of a body mist kinda gal rather than perfume gal, I just find then scents nicer and I just generally prefer the whole application as well.
The first one I want to talk to you about was bought for me by my friends for my birthday and it's the Victoria's Secret Fragrance mist in Pure Seduction. Now this I would describe as a mixture of fruit and flower I'm not too sure how to describe it but if you ever are passing Victoria's Secret then I definetly recommend going in and smelling a few of their fragrances because they all smell really nice.

The next body mist I want to metion is also from Victoria's Secret but this one is from the PINK side of the shop; it's the scent fresh & clean, now personally I don't really think the name suits the scent I would see clean & fresh as like the Yankee Candle in laundry fresh or clean cotton and this is definetly not that scent! It is more of a flowery scent but I do think that this scent is my favourite out of all of the PINK scents.

This was also bought for me for my Borthday by another one of my friends and I mentioned this scent in my post last Saturday and it's the Vineyard Peach scent from the Body Shop this I don't even know how to explain the smell but I really love it!

the final body mist I want to talk to you about is one I've been loving for a long time now and it's the Hollister California Crescent Bay Body Mist. This just reminds me of summer and holidays and is very nice this bottle as you can see is nearly empty but don't worry I've got another bottle ready for when this one runs out. I actually also mentioned this scent in last Saturday's blogpost and if you haven't read hat then be sure to check it out its full of all my tips and products to help your skin survive the winter weather.

That's all for today's post see you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment