Monday 14 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Films | Christmas 2015


Hello Everyone,
So today I thought I would share with you my top 10 Christmas movies of all time. There is nothing better than sitting down with a hot chocolate in front of the TV and putting on a Christmas movie.

My number one has to be Elf, I mean it's just the funniest Christmas movie ever and you know Christmas is here when elf comes on TV. If you haven't seen it then you need to go and watch it now!! 

Now my second favourite movie is actually 3 movies; but it's Nativity, these movies make you laugh and cry because there's just so much that happens in them all but if I had to pick then I would have to say that the original film is my absolute favourite.

The next movie I want to talk about is Love Actually; now this movie is just so cute I absolutely love it and I really like how there's all different stories going on and they all come together in the end OMG!! It's just so cute and you all need to go and watch it!

This one is also more than one film as its the Home Alone films. They are just such classic Christmas movies and make me laugh every time I watch them. It just is such a good film to sit down and watch with your friends and family at Christmas time.

The final movie I want to mention is Arthur Christmas this is such a cute Christmas cartoon and is another really nice family movie especially if you have younger siblings or family that you are with around Christmas day.

I hope today's post got you even more in the Christmassy spirit. Also let me know what your all time favourite Christmas movie is in the comment,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment