Sunday 12 April 2015

Beauty Favourites #1



Hey everybody,
I have a few products that I have just been loving lately so I thought that I would share them with you. I've just been obsessed with soft skin lately so they are all down the skincare route.
Nivea Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water
The first product is a new edition to my skin care routine. It is very similar to the Bioderma Oil I talked about in my skincare routine but I prefer this one a lot more; it removes makeup really quickly and easily and you don't have to use a lot. I keep it on my bedside table along with some cotton wool so then just before I get into bed I put a little bit on cotton wool, wipe it all over my face and then I'm done and ready to go to sleep! keeping makeup wipes or cleansing water can really help you not to forget to take your makeup off before you go to sleep. you don't have to rinse it off with water either, you just let it  soak into your skin. My favourite thing about it though is that it's made for sensitive skin and one of the effects of sensitive skin is redness and since I've been using this over the past week I'm already seeing a massive visible difference in the appearance of my skin.

Nivea Rich and Nourishing Body Moisturiser
 The next product is also from Nivea and it's a body moisturiser. It is super hydrating and helps to dull the appearance of dry skin. I love using this on my legs especially after shaving as it replenishes all the moisture.


Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture Mask
The final product I was a bit sceptical about at first but I absolutely love it. It's  a Superdrug own moisturising face mask and believe me it works miracles! I left it on for about 15 minutes and when I took it off my skin felt so soft and it didn't go straight back to what it was before it stayed soft for about 2-3 days! They do a few other types of face masks and I'm definitely going to be trying those out next.

I highly recommend all of these products to you, you should definitely go and try them out,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment