Monday 27 April 2015

Beauty Favourites #2

hello everybody,

Okay, so I have found my new absolute favourite skincare product, it is literally so good I can't even tell you. askjdihfiehededivej *me screaming at the screen and typing random letters because I can't even cope ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!*


I have been absolutely loving this product and am quite shocked that I have only just found it! I don't where I have been all this time but the product I'm rambling on about is the simple kind to eyes revitalising eye roll-on. It is fine to use no matter whether you have oily or dry skin and doesn't irritate your skin either so that's good news to all you fellow sensitives out there (thought it sounded cooler than saying all of us who have super sensitive skin!!) It is full of all sorts of good ingredients and no artificial rubbish (for more on the ingredients click here)



I wake up in a morning for school and I really don't want to get out of bed (we all know the feeling especially on a Monday morning!) and I just roll this on under my eyes and I feel so much more awake. It also really helps to reduce the appearance of under eye bags which if your me is super amazing. It's so quick and easy to use but makes such a difference; obviously it's not going to cure you from a short nights sleep but it really helps you have the energy to get out of bed and get dressed for school.
I would definitely recommend this to everybody it honestly makes your morning so much better and I actually can't wait to wake up just so I can use it again!

I hope the this might help some of you who also don't get enough sleep

Charlotte x

ps. I am aware that this post is very rambly and doesn't really follow through or make much sense but I really had to share this product with you also I am not being sponsored to say anything in this post just in case you were thinking I might be


No comments:

Post a Comment