Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Workout Week | Spring into Summer

Hiya Everyone,
So as promised here is my workout week; this is my holiday routine because obviously when im at school I don't have as much free time. now I'm quite layed back when it comes to fitness so I suppose this isn't really that much of a routine and I often switch put things and move things about but I try and do around this much every week during the holidays.




Monday
Walk- I try and go on a little walk at some point in the day even if it's just round the block a few times or going shopping! now you're probably thinking well that's not a workout but you don't have to go on a 10 mile run and not have fun you could just go into town and do some shopping for example yesterday I went into town with two of my friends, Alice and Pippa and we went and saw a movie and then had a wander around town and this might surprise you but I actually walked 5km!! #shoppingreallyismycardio
Tuesday
Rest Day- it's really important to give yourself a rest day just to relax 
Wednesday
Leg Workout- I have a little YouTube playlist I made of a load of leg workout videos. I really want slimmer thighs in particular so I try and do at least one of these videos on a Wednesday or if I have time I'll do one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening
Thursday
Dance Workout- this is basically anything! I follow a video on YouTube or do a couple of just dance songs to get my heart beating
Friday
Rest Day- Friday is another chill out day for me it's another day of chilling out and having fun
Saturday
Gym- on Saturdays I go to the gym in the evening for around an hour to and hour and a half depending on what time I got there
Sunday

Gym- I don't go every Sunday but sometimes I do do go to the gym for a bit on a Sunday morning (let me know if you'd like me to do a gym routine post)

I hope that some of you found this helpful and remember one is better than none.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment