Monday 4 May 2015

My Favourite Posts


Hello Everyone,

This is the 50th post I've published on my blog and I was looking back through some of my older posts and realised that some of them were my favourite ones and that some of you who are new to my blog might not have got to see them so I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite and most memorable posts so that you can see the very first post I wrote as well as some of my more recent posts. 

Why I Started this Blog
Who I'm Loving-my top 5 blogs
A Weekend in London
Christmas Nails
Things that are Big Right Now
Healthy Motivation
My New Camera
My Skincare Routine| Spring into Summer
An Afternoon Adventure|30.3.15
A Year (and 2 days!) Old
DIY Marble Bowl

I hope you have fun reading some of my older posts, comment down below your favourite post I've written

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment