Monday 19 October 2015

Autumn Essentials

Hello Everyone,
I thought for today's post I would share with you some of my autumn essentials/current favourite things.

So, I have really dry skin and my lips chap really easily so the first two things I want to talk about are from my skincare products. They are the Maybelline New York Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Coral Crave really helps to hydrate my lips and the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion is by far the best moisturiser I have owned.
Now as I live in England its quite cold pretty much all year round except for about five days of sunshine we get in the summer! So one of the things I absolutely must have is a warm woolly jumper; I got this black and white jumper from H&M.
One of my favourite things to do on a dark autumn night is watch some of my all time favourite chick flicks like Sleepover and Wild Child.
Hot Chocolate is something I strongly believe should be acceptable all year round because it is my absolute favourite drink especially when it starts to get colder outside. My favourite hot chocolate is Galaxy instant hot chocolate but I like to make it with milk instead of hot water because it makes it more creamy and obviously I have marshmallows as well!
All year round I can't wait for autumn to come round again so I can buy a new pair of ankle boots, I actually got these ones from Tu Clothing at Sainsburys . I really like them because the front is leather look and the back is a suede like material with a zip separating them.

I hope you liked today's post, see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment