Monday 12 October 2015

20 Things to do in Fall | Fallspiration

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in a while; I have just been super busy school and just life in general but I've decided that I'm going to give myself a schedule to help me keep up to date with posting so I'm going to aim to upload a post every Monday and Saturday.

Anyway lets get on with today's post I thought I'd start a new series called 'Fallspiration'. one of my favourite times in the year (after Christmas obviously!) is Fall or Autumn whatever you like to call it because all of the leaves turn such pretty colours and the shops get all of the autumn things in like candles and jumpers and most importantly it's now acceptable to have a hot chocolate everyday!! so here's a list of some of the things I like to do to get ready for fall and do during it:

  1. Make soup
  2. Have a bonfire
  3. Go to a Halloween party
  4. Wear scarves and jumpers
  5. Drink hot chocolate
  6. Carve pumpkins
  7. Make smores
  8. Watch a sunset
  9. Paint your nails deep fall colours
  10. Have a movie night
  11. Buy a new pair of boots
  12. Make a new morning playlist
  13. Go trick or treating
  14. Buy new fall bedsheets, blankets and pillows
  15. Take photos of the leaves 
  16. Light fall scented candles
  17. Hold a pamper evening
  18. Go for a walk through the leaves
  19. Buy a coat ready for winter
  20. Create a time-lapse of your garden to see how the leaves on the trees change
See you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment