Saturday 21 November 2015

My Christmas Playlist | Christmas 2015


Hey guys,
There's only 34 days till Christmas!! So obviously I'm in full Christmas mode and one of the things I love the most about Christmas is the music so as soon as we are in November I start listening to my Christmas playlist so I thought that I would share my playlist with you.
Now my Christmas playlist is a real mix of carols, old classics and new Christmas songs, but I love listening to them all the same so here's a list of the songs on my Christmas Playlist:


Underneath the Christmas Tree-Kelly Clarkson
All I Want for Christmas is You-Mariah Carey
Last Christmas-Wham!
Jingle Bells-Frank Sinatra
Mistletoe-Justin Bieber
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
One Night One Moment-From Nativity!
The Twelve Days of Christmas-Bing Crosby
Ding Dong Merrily on High
Mary's Boy Child-Val Doonican
She's the Brightest Star-From Nativity!
Happy Xmas-John Lennon
Hark! The Herald Angles Sing
Silent Night-Nat King Cole
Santa Baby-Madonna
Joy to the World-Nat King Cole
Do They Know it's Christmas?-Band Aid 30
Sparkle and Shine-From Nativity!
Away in a Manger
Santa Claus is Coming to Town-Jackson 5
Winter Wonderland-Dean Martin
Nazareth-From Nativity!
Deck the Hall-Nat King Cole
The Waitresses-Spice Girls
Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
Frosty the Snowman-Nat King Cole
Jingle Bell Rock-from Mean Girls
Baby it's Cold Outside-Frankie Vaughn
Counting Down to Christmas-From Nativity 2 Danger in the Manger
White Christmas-Michael Bublé
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer-Michael Bublé
The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot-Nat King Cole
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Val Doonican
Mrs Santa Claus-Nat King Cole
Baby Please come Home-U2
Snow Angel-From Nativity 2 Danger in the Manger
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow-Dean Martin
Baby it's Cold Outside- Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé

Hopefully this post will have got you in the Christmas spirit and i'll be posting my guide to the 2015 advent calenders and starting off with my Christmas gift guides so look forward to them. Also be sure to let me know the staples of your Christmas playlist in the comments,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment