Saturday 28 November 2015

The Best Advent Calenders | Christmas 2015


Hello Everybody,
so seen as advent is just around the corner (I'm so excited to have a chocolate on Tuesday morning!) I thought that I would share with you the advent calenders that I think look really good this year so here we go...

Classic Chocolate Calenders
Every year my auntie buys me, my brother and my cousin a personalised Thorntons advent calender, there isn't much to say about this except it's Thorntons chocolate and Christmas in one so what's not to love!?!? Other really good looking chocolate calenders are the Lindt calender which looks super cute as you get a little chocolate bear and his friends and The Divine advent calender which is Fairtrade so its a win win you get chocolate and help other people who helped to make the calender.
Beauty Calenders
In the way of beauty calenders I've never actually had one myself as to be honest I would much rather wake up to chocolate everyday! but some of my friends and family have and I've read other peoples reviews as well so I thought I'd tell you about the ones that I've heard the best things about. The Benefit advent calender last year and I was really jealous that I didn't get it when I saw what was in it but this year they don't have a full calender they are just doing a 12 day party poppers advent calender that has some of there products such as the they're real! and BADgal mascaras, the total moisture facial cream and the lollitint lip & cheek stain. Another calender I always think looks really good is the Body Shop advent calender; this year there calender includes products like their body butters and facial oils. this years calender theme is all about having beautiful, revitalised skin so contains lots of there moisturisers and oils.
I have also always really wanted a nail polish advent calender as anyone who knows me knows that I love to paint my nails. I have heard really good things about the Ciate Mini Mani Month calender and there nail polish is really good so this one is perfect for you if you have a love for nail polish like me. The final calender I wanted to mention is kind of in the beauty category but it kind of isn't and that's the Yankee Candle Advent Calender; they actually have three different advent calenders this year, a carousel, a house and a normal advent calender and then you can burn a different Christmassy scented candle everyday!

I hope that you liked today's post and let me know in the comments below what advent calender you will be getting this year. See you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment