Friday 24 October 2014

What's in my Hand Luggage

Hey guys,

So this is the start of my America posts, I actually wrote this on the flight to Chicago but I'm afraid I've only just got chance to upload it because our flight from Chicago to New York got delayed and so we didn't arrive at my grandmas house until about 4am UK time so by the time we got to my grandmas we'd nearly been up 24hrs!! So as you can imagine I was vey tired but anyway when I was sat there on the plane I suddenly thought that you might like to see what l have in my hand luggage.
£32.00 from Accessorise

Okay so the first thing is my iPad, iPod and of course my headphones. 
I also brought along my portable charger so that they didn't run out of charge on the plane.
Next I have my notebook and pen which I use to write down ideas for future blogposts. 
I brought a book, magazine and puzzles from a newspaper with me for something to do I also have books on my iPad. I'm currently reading Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon and I really recommend it if you like a girly romancey type of book. 
I took a scarf and fluffy socks to make the flight more comfy and keep me warm.
Then last but not least I have my purse obviously so if I see something I like I can buy it.

There are sure to be quite a lot more posts on America soon so keep popping back throughout the next week for more. See you soon,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment