Friday 23 January 2015

Favourite Bloggers-January 2015


Heya!
Today I'm going to share with you my favourite bloggers of the moment.

Lauren Conrad- Lauren's blog is one that I've only recently come across but I have fallen in love with it. She write about a range of things from getting fit to crafts.
Pips Tips- Pippa is one of my friends but I do really enjoy reading her blog. She doesn't post that often but when she does they are really interesting to read.
Fashiionistah- This is another blog that I have only recently descovered; it's really professional and predominantly fashion related. 
Al and Becs- I know this blog is written by two of my best friends but I do generally love their posts on fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
It's Thursday Tho- This is a fashion blog written by Betsy Blue. I love her style and her posts are always really lovely to read.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment