Sunday 9 August 2015

Bloglovin's Follower Challange

Hey guys,

I'm sure you guys have heard me talk about this many times before but I just wanted to write a short blogpost to tell you about a little competition that they are holding. So this month Bloglovin' are running a competition to see who can gain the most bloglovin' followers; so if you aren't following me already then please head on over and follow me, either type your email into the bloglovin' widget in the sidebar of my blog or click here to go directly onto bloglovin' and follow me; and because of the competition I will be following back everyone who follows me in August because it can be really hard to get followers (believe me I'm going through that struggle!) because there are so many blogs out there now.




Also while your there find other blogs you like to read and follow them because then you'll be able to access there post more easily.
Back to school posts will be starting soon as well so comment down below when you go back to school and what posts you would like to read,

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment