Wednesday 12 August 2015

Marshmallow Blondies


Hello everybody,

I hope you are all having a fab summer; so today I thought I would share with you the recipe to the white chocolate and marshmallow brownies that I made and if you've got a sweet tooth then you're sure gonna love these.



What you will need:

  • 2 medium sized eggs
  • 1 cup of  plain flour
  • 1/2 cup of caster sugar
  • 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (at room temperature so it's easier to mix)
  • 100g bar of white chocolate 
  • A small handful of mini marshmallows
  • A dash of vanilla extract


What to do:

  1. First you want to preheat your oven to 170˚c/150˚c Fan and start out by greasing and lining your baking tin, it can be any size you like mine was a round 20cm/8in tin because I couldn't find my square one!
  2. Mix together the butter and sugar until its all smooth then add in the two eggs and vanilla extract
  3. Next you want to melt your chocolate and add that into the mixture (it might look a little dodgy and not very appetising it all turns out okay trust me!)
  4. Now you want to sieve the flour into the mix until its all mixed in once its combined mix in the marshmallows. you want to try and distribute them evenly throughout your mixture
  5. Pour the mixture into your baking tin and spread it out so that it's level in the tin
  6. Place the tin in the oven and leave it to bake; it will probably take about 35-40 minutes but just keep it in the oven until the top is golden brown and it passes the knife test (to do the knife test you simply stick a knife in the centre of the blondie and when it comes out clean with none of the mixture on it then your blondie should be perfectly baked all the way through)
  7. Once its baked leave it on the side to cool before removing it from the tin
  8. When it has cooled down cut it into pieces I cut mine into 6 squares by cutting away the round edges of the cake and then chopping the rectangle into squares and then sprinkled icing sugar over the top to finish it off and your done now all that's left to do is eat it!!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and if you give the blondies a try then share your pictures with me using the hashtag #lottielovesbaking
Charlotte x
ps. don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' click here to follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment